06 Oct Easy Baking for Today
This is today’s project. I’ve found a 200 gm container of yogurt, 7-oz container equals 198.45gms, close enough!
When someone writes “One Bowl, No Measurements: Chocolate Cake, As Easy As Can Be”, you have my attention. Add the thought of very little washing up and I’m in. Grant Melton at Food 52 did that with chocolate cake recipe.
No thermomix, no big Kitchen Aid Mixer, measuring cups or spoon just a bowl, a 7-ounce, individual-sized yogurt container and my hand mixer.
- 7-oz container plain, full-fat Greek yogurt (equals 198.45gms. I have found 200gm)
- 1 container canola oil
- 1 container sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 containers self-rising flour
- 1 container cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 container coffee or warm water
- Powdered sugar, for dusting