04 Dec Speedy and easy
Do you ever have one of those recipes keep popping up in your facebook feed and you need to make it?
This Linguine with prawns, chilli, garlic & rocket at taste.com.au is on my must make list this week. Every time I log into Facebook it is there looking at me!! It’s also won me over with the words speedy and easy.
The ingredients are simple.
- 340g Heinz Gluten Free Linguine
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly slices
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Large pinch of salt
- 20 large green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 60ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 large bunch rocket, stems trimmed, leaves shredded
Instructions at www.taste.com.au.
What’s your favourite prawn pasta dish?