02 Mar Donut Fest
Australia’s only Donut Fest is coming to Melbourne, Saturday 10th March. Melbourne’s best doughnut-makers will be dishing up their sugary creations on the Green in a picnic-style festival roll out on the sprawling lawns of Gasworks, Albert Park, from 11 am to 7 pm.
You’ll find donuts sprinkled, stuffed or glazed along with beer and alcoholic slushies also. The event is gold coin donation entry to Foodbank Victoria and dog-friendly also so bring your pooch along too.
This jam-packed, all-ages experience includes;
– A well-rounded line-up of 30+ donut, sweet and savoury food and beverage vendors
– Kids’ entertainment area with jumping castle and temporary donut tattoo parlour
– Live local music and DJ Jon Bling on the decks.
– Donut eating competitions for grown-ups and kids with prizes
– Best Donut Award as judged by a panel of experts
– People’s Choice Best Donut Award
– Donut styles from around the world
– Adults-only beer garden featuring alcoholic slushies
For more: donutfest.com.au
Credit Image: Ryan Moes – Donut Fest March 2017
#donuts #beer #donutfest #food #fun #Melbourne #mustdo #becausewecan #thingstodo