09 Jun Easy oreo cake balls
Do you have a easy go-to recipe? These easy oreo cake balls by Katie Macdonald and featured on Food52 are definitely on our next party list to try. You know, for those times when you are required to bring a plate. They sound easy, only three ingredients, oreos, cream cheese and melted chocolate. Click here to read why this 3-Ingredient, Microwavable Treat because a college favourite.
- 8ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 36Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 8ounces (2 packages, 4 ounces each) Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 8ounces (2 packages, 4 ounces each) Baker’s White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Finely crush Oreo cookie
- Mix cookie crumbs and cream cheese until blended.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate and place on wax paper. (skewer, dip, shake, drop, and sprinkle.)
Photo by Rocky Luten
#easy #oreos #chocolate #creamcheese, #oreocakeballs #food52 delicious #becausewecan #thingswelove