06 Jul It’s World Chocolate Day – 7th July
For all chocolate lovers (that’s us) Saturday 7th July is World Chocolate Day. We just had to share this awesome list by Melbourne Lyf of places to celebrate this fabulous occasion. A short summary is below:
- Enjoy Winter Sensations called baked hot chocolates with a complimentary Hot Chocolate with every purchase from Max Brenner
- A Limited edition hot chocolate crowned with a dark chocolate nest, salted caramel popcorn and an edible white chocolate spoon and Edible spoon from Godiva
- A decadent chocolate mousse cake from Polermo,
- A chocolate and strawberry pizza at Fatto
- Awesome chocolate cocktails at Pontoon
- A Baked Dark Chocolate Pudding with Suntory Miso, Caramel and Vanilla Ice Cream from Tokyo Tina
- Simply snap up a chocolate glazed donut for a limited time from Krispy Kreme.
If all else fails or it’s too wet and windy to go outside, enjoy a hot chocolate drink together with your favourite block and watch the movie “Chocolate” on netflix to celebrate this momentus day!
However you choose to celebrate, have a Happy World Chocolate Day!
#worldchocolateday2018 #chocolatetreats #chocolate #melbourneeats #melbournerestaurants #thingswelove #becausewecan