Do you ever have one of those recipes keep popping up in your facebook feed and you need to make it?
This Linguine with prawns, chilli, garlic & rocket at taste.com.au is on my must make list this week. Every time I log into Facebook it is there looking at me!! It’s also won me over with the words speedy and easy.
The ingredients are simple.
- 340g Heinz Gluten Free Linguine
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly slices
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Large pinch of salt
- 20 large green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 60ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 large bunch rocket, stems trimmed, leaves shredded
Instructions at www.taste.com.au.
What’s your favourite prawn pasta dish?