06 Jan Ikea Favs
Anyone own an Ikea Billy bookcase? It is estimated that one Billy bookcase is sold around the world every five seconds. Pretty impressive considering Ikea launched BILLY in 1979. It’s the booklovers choice that never goes out of style.
Other favs and the best-selling Ikea products around the world include:
- First introduced in the 1980s, Ikea’s streamlined and comfortable Klippan couch is still a hit.
- The oversized, old-school factory design of the Hektar lamp
- Ikea PS 2017 0the Ikea PS collection brings together talented up-and-coming designers who’s products subvert traditional metropolitan living.
- The Trofast storage unit‘s easy tray-like design makes it easy for children to access, play with and store their toys.
- At just $1.99 a pack, it’s never been easier to keep your food fresh and reduce waste with the Bevara clips.
- The Mammut stool‘s sturdy and lightweight design make it a must for indoor and outdoor playtime.
With a classic design and customisable covers and colours, the Poang chair has been an enduring favourite for more than 40 years.
- The 365+ dinnerware range is shaped simply enough for everyday use, as well as sleek enough for special occasions. Stock up.
- LED light bulbs consume 85 percent less energy and last up to 20 times longer compared to incandescent light bulbs, so really, it’s time to make your home lighting 100 percent Ledare.
- Every year since 1984, the Stockholm collection has brought affordable, modern Scandinavian design into many homes. The latest features elegant craftmanship, including materials such as rattan and hand-blown glass.
For more: www.popsugar.com.au
#ikea #favourites #popsugar #becausewecan #thingswelove