There’s a world of imagination and exploration for the kids on the 9th floor of Singapore’s Shangri La Hotel. This newly rejuvenated Tower Wing is dedicated to family travellers. For around $700 USD a night, families can stay in
- The Castle Suite, which comes with a fortress-style bed
- The Tree Top Suite, which resembles an adventure playground
- The Space Suite, where kids can soar off to dreamland in a spaceship.
- The Underwater Suite featuring an ocean-inspired wall
- The Safari Suite with a luxury tree house bed.
There’s also 19 Deluxe Family Rooms, ideal for families and guests travelling with young children also available on the same floor.
An interactive indoor and outdoor play space, spanning 2,150 square metres in total – Buds by Shangri-La – is located on level 1 of the Tower Wing includes a pirate ship playground, a music studio, a cooking classroom, a party room, a specially designed Toddler Zone for kids under four.
If that’s not enough, don’t forget the pool!
#Singapore #holiday #kids #families #travel #ShangriLaHotel #becausewecan #things we love