Is the BBQ looking a bit dejected after the cold weather? Get it Spring ready for the BBQ season. Popsugar has this natural and easy BBQ cleaning hack that’s also good for the environment. No need for harsh chemicals or rigorous scrubbing!!
- Make sure you have two tablespoons of salt, one large lemon, a knife, a cutting board, and a towel or cloth. The best part about this cleaning tutorial? These items are often things you already have in your kitchen and around your home.
- Using your cutting board and knife, carefully cut your lemon in half, making sure to cut the lemon longways. The more lemon surface you have, the easier it will be to clean with.
- Cover both halves of the lemon in salt by pouring one tablespoon of salt onto each half.
- Next, use the lemon as you would a sponge and rub it across the grill grate. The lemon’s acidity combined with the salt’s abrasiveness will work quickly as a natural cleanser to break down the grill’s grease and cut through residue.
- Finally, fold a towel or cloth in half and wet with warm water. Wipe down the grill grate with the wet half of the towel and then dry it with the other half. And there you have it, a grill that’s ready for you to enjoy again at your next BBQ!
#cleaning #lemon #salt #BBQ #barbecue #cleaninghack #thingswelove #becausewecan