Calling all cheese-lovers, the Holey Cheese Festival is returning to the Queen Victoria Market for a mouth-watering week of cheese, wine and music. From Tuesday 22 October to Sunday 27 October, 2019, (during normal market days) the Market’s Deli Lane will transform into a gooey paradise with some of Melbourne’s cheesiest pop-up stalls. Sample some of the best hard, soft, blue, white, fresh and aged rinds from Market traders and enjoy cheesy fare from pop-ups.
The menu includes:
– That’s Amore Cheese – balancing savoury and sweet with their traditional cannoli;
– The Cypriot Kitchen – delighting festival-goers with their fried halloumi chips;
– 400 Gradi – serving their award-winning Margherita pizza; and
– Frencheese – dishing up their famous raclette.
– RIPE – gooey, bitey and funky cheese toasties.
Books for Cooks will be on-hand in the Dairy Produce Hall to share tips and tricks on how to recreate simple but tasty cheese dishes at home. Check out The Market Table for cheese demonstrations times.
Visitors can quench their thirst after a long day of cheese tasting at the Market’s very own Good-a-Bar.
Image: Queen Victoria Market
#vicmarket#queenvicmarket #qvm #shoplocal#holeycheese#queenvictoriamarket #foodie#foodstagram #thingswelove #becausewecan