Imagine 36 hours of Harry Potter! Yes, this weekend, Palace Cinemas around the country will be hosting 36-hour Harry Potter marathons! Spread over December 7th and 8th, the 2-day wizarding wonder of POTTERFEST will include all eight Harry Potter Films, plus Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Fantastic Beasts and the Crimes of Grindelwald.
Saturday 7th December. Finishes Sunday 8th December.
Day 1: 10.00am – 11.40pm
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Day 2: 10.00am – 10.45pm
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
- Fantastic Beasts and the Crimes of Grindelwald
- Melbourne – Palace Balwyn, Dendy Brighton
- Sydney – Norton St, Chauvel Cinemas
- Brisbane – James St
- Canberra – Palace Electric
- Perth – Cinema Paradiso
- Byron Bay – Palace Byron Bay
Tickets costing $50, or $40 for Palace members. plus service fee. You can purchase HERE!
Both muggles and wizards are welcome. Of course, dressing up in encouraged!
Please arrive 20 to 30 minutes early to ensure there’s no delay in leaving platform 9 & 3/4.
Image Palace Cinemas Facebook
#potterfest #palacecinemas, #36hourharrypottermarathon #36hour #harrypottermarathon #harrypotter #movies #becausewecan #thingswelove