Looking for something energetic to do with the kids that doesn’t involve being out in the hot sun? Latitude Melbourne is your answer. It’s a giant playground for growing bodies with something for everyone, including a sky high obstacle course, rock climbing, ninja-park, the obstacle course and trampoline basketball.
- TRAMPOLINES – 100+ trampolines, dodgeball & basketball courts, plus a giant air-bag.
- ROCK CLIMBING – 180+ metres of climbing fun – just don’t look down.
- OBSTACLE COURSE – 8 meters above ground level, this sky-high obstacle course is fun and thrilling.
- TUMBLE MAT – Love to cartwheel, freestyle, flip and tumble? You’ll love freestyling it up on the massive inflatable tumble mat.
- BATTLE BEAM – Get the adrenaline pumping as you meet eye to eye with your adversary in this battle with a difference.
- KIDS ZONE – Dedicated to little kids 18mths-5 years looking for big adventure.
- BASECAMP – Take a break in our specialty café, refuel and catch up with friends.
Great for an action-packed adventure party too. From invitations to action-packed entertainment, delicious catering and the post-party clean up, they’ve got you covered with their complete children’s birthday party package.
There is even a Student Happy Hour for primary, secondary & tertiary students, Monday to Thursday, 3:00-6:00pm. Pay only $18. Not available public and school holidays.
Sessions at Latitude run on the hour, every hour and give you access to the full activity area. This means 60 action packed minutes of bouncing, climbing and flying. For all info and pricing: latitudeair.com/info/pricing/
Latitude grip socks are mandatory and cost $2.50. They must be worn during all sessions, and are yours to keep for next time. Closed toe shoes are required for climbing activities.
Bring the kids down and give it a go!