With remote learning happening again, the exciting Disney series, Get Moving With Disney Family makes a perfect PE activity. It’s a fabulous way to get the kids off the couch or electronic devices and break a sweat with Disney-inspired workouts. These family-friendly workouts are so much fun they won’t even realise they’re exercising.
- Kickstart their day with the Mulan-Inspired Workout working on strength and discipline.
- Feel like one with the ocean with moves inspired by Moana‘s sailing skills to the Moana-Inspired Workout.
- I know one boy who will be inspired by the moves of The Incredibles-Inspired Workout running as fast as Dash. This episode of Get Moving embraces our differences and what makes you special while inspiring your family to work together like these favourite Supers.
- The kids will have a blast to The Lion King-Inspired Workout with stretching inspired by that iconic moment when Rafiki raises baby Simba into the air and moves into a fun-filled, action-packed Mufasa “roar.”
- Fly over the skies of London and march around like one of the Lost Boys with the Peter Pan-inspired workout featuring Tink, Peter Pan, and Captain Hook.
- From marching like a herd of elephants to swinging your arms like King Louie the orangutan, the Jungle Book -inspired workout couldn’t be a more fun way for the kids to work on their fitness.
Grab a water bottle and favourite sneakers and CLICK HERE to let the Disney magic begin!
#disney #getmovingwithdisneyfamily #getmoving #familyfriendlyworkouts #remotelearning #iso #Mulan #Moana #TheIncredibles #PeterPan #JungleBook #TheLionKing #familyfun #becausewecan #thingswelove